- “Love The Lord” (Lincoln Brewster)
- “Forever Reign” (Jason Ingram and Reuben Morgan)
- “The Same Love” (Paul Baloche and Michael Rossback)
- “At The Cross” (Reuben Morgan and Darlene Zschech)
- “Son of God” (Ed Cash, Gordon Cochran, Jon Neufeld, Tim Neufeld) (Starfield)
Once again, God was gracious, and we had a wonderful morning of worship today at Bethel! The only hiccup was that my voice almost gave out in the middle of the second service, but I believe God answered the prayers of the team between services and sustained my voice through the morning. I loved using “The Same Love” again; it was the second time we’ve used it, but the first time with the congregation. We used it right after the message before communion. You can watch the video of this service and see the Planning Center details.
Cafe Connection Service
- “Rock of Ages You Will Stand” (Brenton Brown and Paul Baloche)
- “Always” (Jason Ingram and Kristian Stanfill)
- “Waiting Here For You” (Jesse Reeves, Christy Nockels and Chris Tomlin)
- “You Never Let Go” (Matt Redman, Beth Redman)
Marv led the team in the Cafe this morning, and they did a super job! It was a full team, which was great to hear! Special shout-out to Chris and Makenzie who had a very early morning on sound and Easy Worship after spending last night at the prom! What dedication! You can see the Planning Center details for this service.
- “Come Thou Almighty King”
- “I Will Sing the Wondrous Story”
- “At Calvary”
- “Jesus Paid it All”
- “Lamb of God” (Twila Paris)
This post is part of the Sunday Setlists area at The Worship Community, where worship leaders share recaps and setlists from this weekend’s worship services. Thanks for reading, and I hope you had a wonderful morning of worship as well!